TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: Closed

Recommended experiences in and around Cincinnati
from $24.95
from $25.00
from $36.29
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews ghost hunting licking county interesting things latest equipment ghost stories fun date taft museum walking tour music hall great history fun night two hours super fun a lot of fun paranormal jail detection
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2016

Don't miss this - best time to go is summertime, but it's a trip. As long as you expect nothing but a few laughs you will be just fine.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed November 27, 2015

Great experience. It was a very small group of people and we were given free reign for the night. The guide was extremely helpful and made sure that everyone there was enjoying their time and would help to conduct the hunt.
We heard a lot of activity and got EVPs to back them up.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

I had a lot of fun. The group I was with got some activity via our ghost hunting equipment. I would love to do this again and see more locations. I may do an overnight next because it would have been nice to have more time and possibly been able to communicate with what we encountered. I recommend this tour.

Reviewed October 30, 2015

While this historical tour of possibly haunted locations, complete with background stories, is very interesting, to label it as a haunted tour is not accurate. It reminded me more of a recent cemetery tour which told the stories of those buried there. Please be more accurate in your depiction of the tour.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

We had a perfect night for ghost hunting. Didn't see anything, however, enjoyed the history of the city and knowledge of the guides. Also enjoyed being able to use their equipment for further investigation.