“Excellent Brazilian Steakhouse”
Review of Boi Na Braza

Boi Na Braza
Reserve with OpenTable
Boi Na Braza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 2,032 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Fountain Square at the Carew Tower
Reviewed May 22, 2014

One would not expect to find an excellent Brazilian steakhouse in Cincinnati, Ohio but I was very pleased with Boi Na Braza. In comparison to other Brazilian steakhouses, I thought the meat was flavored better and I liked the fact that they kept coming around with the meat. I have noticed in other Brazilian steakhouses that after the initial rush they really taper off the number of visits to your table with the meat selections, but not at Boi Na Braza. Those whom pace themselves during these all-you-can-eat meals will appreciate that they don't disappear after the first few minutes. The only negative is the layout of the salad bar which created a lot of confusion as to where it started and ended. In reality, you can cut in anywhere since the offerings are so varied, but most people preferred to go in a line.

1  Thank Jon5839

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Boi Na Braza is DEFINITELY a GUY restaurant (OK Ladies I admit they DO have a great salad bar). I take my son there every year for his birthday and he and I pig out on never-ending servings of MEAT! We always enjoy the experience however the meat is VERY salty and you just need to be aware of that. This last visit I was disturbed by a couple of new developements here. The first is that they now bring to your table a liquor cart where they try to sell you fancy muddled Brazilian rum drinks. I should have known better and I ordered four (one each for everyone in our group) and the bill was $48 for them (yes $12 each)! Surprise surprise. They were OK but not $12 each OK. Also I inquired to the price of a whole birthday cake for my son and they wanted $45 for a birthday cake (we PASSED)!! Finally the waiter messed up our bill THREE times....Groupons must be really confusing to them! I still don't think they got it right even on the third try...it was in their favor. If you go I recommend #1 Do NOT fill up on the salad bar and the free appetizers they give you....the oldest trick in the book to get you filled up so you will not want as much expensive meat # 2 Do NOT order drinks off the drink cart (unless you have an unlimited budget and do not care) and # 3 DOUBLE-CHECK the bill when you get it. Other than that the salad bar IS about the best in the City and guys always love their meat selection. NOT inexpensive though!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stopped in on a business trip as my co-workers had never experienced a Brazilian steak house and unfortunately this place was a huge disappointment.

The meat was extremely salty and I had to ask three times for Filet as they were not bringing it around. They definitely try to push the other cheaper meats as lamb only made it to our table once and I had to ask to have filet brought over.

Our server was awful, we never once received a refill of our water and we had to flag him down to get another glass of wine. Also in the middle of greeting us and explaining how a Brazilian steak house works he pulled a napkin our of his pocket and wiped sweat that was pouring out of his head. It was quite disgusting and a gal in my party said "are you going to be alright" and he responded that "he is running around like a chicken with his head cut off." Really? This is the service we get for a $75 per person meal?

The salad bar was mediocre, I wasn't too impressed but again I was there for the meat and not the salad, however I did expect a better offering.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The food definitely is plentiful but it is way too salty for me. This is only the second time I've gone and I remember why it took me so long to go back. The salad bar is okay at best. I can't see myself going back anytime soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Nice restaurant in downtown Cincinnati , very good meat, huge buffet with very good choices..bit pricy though (US $ 48.00 per person fix price just the food(buffet + meat) would probably go back.