“A true favorite we save up for”
Review of Boi Na Braza

Boi Na Braza
Reserve with OpenTable
Boi Na Braza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 2,031 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Fountain Square at the Carew Tower
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We love Boi Na Braza. The service is usually quite prompt and the food is hot/cold as it should be. Sometimes during busy events service slows and food quality is sporadic. However, we have come to expect excellent food every visit. Every consideration is made for a guest's enjoyment. We love taking out of town guests to this place because they are always 'wowed' by their experience.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We arrived with another couple after playing golf in the morning. I was not really sure of what I was in for. We checked some reviews before dining .
The facility was very nice across from Fountain Square in the heart of Cincinnati. The main waiter lead us to our table and explained the process of this new kind of dining. There was a great salad bar and a lot of items that you don't see in your regular steak house. The serving team of 6 guys kept the meat selections coming.
"DON'T FORGET TO TURN OVER YOU CARD TO RED TO STOP THE SERVICE". Seemed to be too much action for me. I thought there was some distractions at our table while trying to chill out. I tipped over 20% to cover the staff that worked so hard to please us. They were not very busy for a Sunday dinner.
WE GOT TOO MUCH ATTENTION.
It was nice, once was enough for us.

I can enjoy a good steak for a lot less than $ 160.00 .

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were there on a slow night and it seemed to take forever for them to send meat around, some of the meats only made it to our table once or twice, I have eaten at several of these types of places and this would rank the lowest and not worth the price. The main server was very slow and seemed disorganized but the rest of the staff was great.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've ate at least 6 other Brazilian BBQ type restaurants around the country and would rate this place in the middle of the pack. The lamb was the best meat at this place! Many of the beef products were average quality and nothing spectacular. The chicken and pork products were very good, just not earth shaking like I've had at other places like this. There are no "exotic" types of meat like Ostrich etc that I've had at other places. The side dishes were very good along with the deserts. The staff was friendly and ever present.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Heard many good things, could not wait to eat here.
Appetizer buffet was totally amazing, everything I tried was awesome.
Great Argentina wine, good drinks.
All of the meat was good, but was not really impressed by the steak.
Two of the steak cuts were really fatty, kind of disappointing, the rest were great.
The dessert was awesome!!!!
Overall it was very good and I would go back, just need to remember to bring plenty of money, not the least expensive place to eat.