“Fresh concept, just ok food” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Verde Salad and More Inc. - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Verde Salad and More Inc.
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We feature chopped salads and wraps made from 40-50 high quality fresh ingredients on a daily basis. In addition, we offer panini, soups, and side items to compliment our salads and round out our health conscious menu. To complete our meals we offer the Coke Freestyle with 128+ drink options, plus signature Verde Iced Tea. We make healthy taste good!
Loveland, Ohio
“Fresh concept, just ok food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

I love the idea of a placed focused on salads, however the food was just ok. The menu was not that creative but you can create your own. They also gave panini and wraps. I'd go back but wouldn't go out of my way

Visited July 2014
AliciaHappyCamper, Owner at Verde Salad and More Inc., responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for your recent feedback. I am sorry that you thought the food was only OK, What could we do to improve your opinion of our food? We are a chopped salad restaurant that offers 40-50 fresh ingredients daily. We avoid additives, preservatives, and synthetic ingredients whenever possible so that our food is fresh and natural. We has 14 unique & different predesigned salads/wraps plus 6 panini. I hope that you will let us know what we could do to improve your overall dining experience and that you will visit us again. Thank you, Alicia Camper, Owner and General Manager

Milford, OH
“Nice place, I'll be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I first heard about Verde after reading about the official Grand Opening coming up today, so I decided to go check it out and try a salad. I love healthy fresh food with good nutritional values. I arrived about 20 minutes before the stated Grand Opening and realized that my plan wasn't a good idea. They were not serving food for at least 40 minutes while they prepared for photos and the cutting of the ribbon and a few words by the mayor.

After all of that I managed to get in line to order and I got the Happy German salad. I asked to substitute sunflower seeds instead of croutons and that was done. While waiting for my salad I noted how good it smelled in this clean and bright store. The help was nice, young, and clean cut. My salad was very tasty and I'll go back another day to try something else.

There are a great many salads to choose from and a large list of items to make a custom salad - you tell the workers what you want and they make the salad in a big bowl and then "chop" it into bite size pieces - something I like!

They also have soups, sandwiches, and some desserts. Reasonably priced too.
There is a nice covered eating area outside as well as inside of course.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Montgomery, Ohio, USA
“Fresh New Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Although they are just doing their soft opening this week, Verde is already on my list of favorites! Love the Mediterranean Chopped Salad and the Buffalo Chicken Wrap! Everything is so fresh and full of flavor. Sure to be a successful addition to the fast casual restaurant scene in Montgomery!

• Visited May 2014