“Nice place, I'll be back”
Review of Verde Salad and More Inc. - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Verde Salad and More Inc.
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We feature chopped salads and wraps made from 40-50 high quality fresh ingredients on a daily basis. In addition, we offer panini, soups, and side items to compliment our salads and round out our health conscious menu. To complete our meals we offer the Coke Freestyle with 128+ drink options, plus signature Verde Iced Tea. We make healthy taste good!
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I first heard about Verde after reading about the official Grand Opening coming up today, so I decided to go check it out and try a salad. I love healthy fresh food with good nutritional values. I arrived about 20 minutes before the stated Grand Opening and realized that my plan wasn't a good idea. They were not serving food for at least 40 minutes while they prepared for photos and the cutting of the ribbon and a few words by the mayor.

After all of that I managed to get in line to order and I got the Happy German salad. I asked to substitute sunflower seeds instead of croutons and that was done. While waiting for my salad I noted how good it smelled in this clean and bright store. The help was nice, young, and clean cut. My salad was very tasty and I'll go back another day to try something else.

There are a great many salads to choose from and a large list of items to make a custom salad - you tell the workers what you want and they make the salad in a big bowl and then "chop" it into bite size pieces - something I like!

They also have soups, sandwiches, and some desserts. Reasonably priced too.
There is a nice covered eating area outside as well as inside of course.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Although they are just doing their soft opening this week, Verde is already on my list of favorites! Love the Mediterranean Chopped Salad and the Buffalo Chicken Wrap! Everything is so fresh and full of flavor. Sure to be a successful addition to the fast casual restaurant scene in Montgomery!