“Beautiful home, perfect location, delicious breakfast, and most of all a very warm and easy to talk to host!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cincinnati
Gaslight Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 16 Cincinnati B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This place couldn't have been more perfect. My husband and I had just gotten married and chose Cincinnati for our honeymoon. If you happen to travel to Cincinnati, The Gaslight B&B is the absolute best B&B! Great location in the city, down the street from: The Esquire Theatre, a Frank Lloyd Wright, a nice hat store, some castles, and all kinds of eats. It's in a beautiful old home with loads of artwork, and Maria, the owner, provides a delicious breakfast with lovely conversation. Even though the trip for us is a little over 4 hours, we have most definitely decided that Gaslight B&B will be apart of every visit.

Room Tip: THE SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON ROOM has its own private bathroom and a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JessMV
There are newer reviews for Gaslight Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We loved the hospitality, the huge space, and omg, the stuffed french toast last Christmas so the extended family came from Michigan and Georgia and met halfway at the Gaslight in Cincinnati.

Perfect location, short drive to downtown, close to the zoo, and walking distance to great bars and eclectic American and ethnic restaurants.

This is an A+ (and I'm a tough grader)

Room Tip: If you don't mind stairs take the very top room - it is sweet.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank joesindorf
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My friend and I needed a place to stay spur of the moment for one night, so found the Gaslight over iphone. They answered right away and took us in - much to our happiness. Both the owners are friendly, warm and interesting. The house itself is nestled in amongst the trees, with multiple rooms and levels for guests. Every room and hall is tastefully adorned with interesting pieces of art or furnishings. The beds are HUGE, and the sheets are incredibly soft and silky. Breakfast was delicious with fresh coffee, fruit, eggs and sausages (appreciated as I am wheat intolerant so a last minute appearance created pressure for the cook)!

They gave us the space and time we needed the next morning, and offered advice (do go to Graeters Icecream up the road, where you also have restaurants and coffee shops).

Room Tip: Ask about the beds before you book a room as they are all different in size, softness etc
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank peg0
Reviewed June 21, 2011

After reading reviews of hotels in the area and not being impressed with any of them, we expanded our search to include B&B's. I was immediately impressed with the Gaslight Bed & Breakfast website. The house is located in a beautiful neighborhood, walking distance to boutiques, places to eat and entertainment. The house is geourgeous, the owners make you feel welcome and their breakfast is the best I ever had! It was the perfect place for a weekend getaway, quiet, peaceful and relaxing. We were a 15 minute drive to The Great American Ballpark and the Newport/Covington area attractions.

Room Tip: The Jewel Room has a private little porch
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BikerGirl2010
Reviewed December 21, 2010

This place is absolutely incredible. There's just no other way to say it. It's quiet, it's in a lovely location...wow. The owners are incredibly nice and fabulous cooks. I'm here over Christmas and it is decorated all over and is so incredibly homey and charming. The entire place is incredibly clean, comfortable and gorgeous. Nothing feels "old" or even used. I honestly feel as though I'm the first guest to ever stay. Our room is huge with a beautiful bed, seats, desk, chair, tables, closet, a television, a private balcony, a skylight and beautiful decorations everywhere. The bathroom next to our room is clean with soaps, shampoo, conditioner and an incredibly nice shower with nice pressure head. My sister and I have the bathroom to ourselves--with only 4 rooms, this place really has a personal touch. This is by far the most amazing B&B I've ever been to, and I can honestly say I would choose it over any hotel. It feels more like home than home does!!!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Gaslight B&B for a getaway to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. We have stayed at numerous B&B's around
the East coast. We found this one to be very modern with beautiful artwork and sculptures. You have to climb a lot of stairs to get up the B&B from the street. Parking was on the street. There was a security code door to get upstairs to the rooms. It was very quiet. There were no wine & cheese evenings or desserts as most other B&B's have had. It was lacking in the little special touches that we have come to enjoy. Breakfasts were delicious. It was not buffet style nor could you choose from one or two breakfasts. You ate what was served, but again, the food was delicious. We would consider staying here again. Also our room was roomy and had a private outdoor sitting area which we enjoyed. We also had robes which is always a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank putyourfeetinthesand
Reviewed January 31, 2010

My husband and I spent our honeymoon in the Jewel Room. Wonderful hosts! Amazing rooms and decor. Rooms are pretty sound-tight, heard almost nothing while in our room. Breakfast is to die for, Maria is a fantastic gourmet cook. Within walking distance to a variety of great restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple