“Great experience, a must see if a ball fan”

Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
Ranked #15 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is a must see if you are a baseball fan, it's location can't be beat. Try to go on a game day and go to the game as well. The area around the museum is fun. Lots to do and see.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were in Cincinnati as the visiting team fans and decided to go to the Reds Hall of Fame. The Cincinnati Reds have had some great teams and players over the years. This museum was put together very well. It had a nice flow to it. If you are a baseball fan at all, you should visit and pay your respects to a great baseball organization, it was interesting about their ticket pricing. If you use AAA, it was two for the price of one. They also have a senior discount but the AAA was such a better deal. I got carded to prove I was 60....made my day! One little oddity--you have to buy an additional ticket if you want to be able to get in the park to watch batting practice.

1  Thank casualtraveler2011
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My dad and his siblings all grew up as Reds fans. On our family reunion trip to Cincinnati, we knew it wouldn't be complete without a trip here. Sadly, my father passed away several years ago, but this was an amazing way to help his young grandsons connect to him. His favorite player was Tony Perez ("my man Perez") and being able to show my nephews "his" player and the players of The Big Red Machine was something I will never forget. It was wonderful to feel so close to him and this museum helped us all do that. This place is a must for any Reds or baseball fan!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

A wonderful presentation of the history of the oldest professional team in baseball. 2 floors of displays, state of the art audio/visuals, giant wall mural chronologies, terrific collection. The museum is clean and well-staffed. We added the GABP tour > it takes an extra 90 minutes; but, it's really worth it + we escorted by a most knowledgeable guide, Mark. Most estimates suggest an hour for the museum - it really has so much that an hour and a half is probably more like it.

2  Thank Jack F
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Our first time and we loved it! We were surprised to get free bobbleheads. Also the film was nice. The exhibits were great. We loved the hands on stuff and my 2 year old enjoyed the small play area while my husband enjoyed the pitching place. The place where you can call a play was awesome and my husband got his baseball card made. It was easily accessible for a stroller. I loved that even though we went early in the day we could re-enter again before the game. Staff was very friendly.