“nice way to spend time waiting for the game”

Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
Ranked #15 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed December 25, 2012

a really nice tribute to the Reds! Located on the top floor of the gift shop, we spent a lot of time looking at memorabilia from the Reds from our younger days. It was a real thrill for our son.

1  Thank Peggy W

Reviewed December 16, 2012

It is a good place to visit if you are into baseball, especially the Reds. I really enjoyed my visit.

1  Thank glynholmes
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was one of the best baseball sites I have ever seen. If you are a Reds fan, or ever followed the Reds, you will be in heaven here. I spent one hour but one could easily spend 2-3 hours to absorb everything. Nicely laid out, lots of different kinds of exhibits. Pricing was very reasonable. Highly recommended.

1  Thank pgreenld
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A must see for all fans of baseball, especially the Reds. It is highly interactive for the kids. I attended when they had a great exhibit on Johnny Bench. This got me to decide to donate toward the statue outside the stadium. I have gone to the Baseball Hall of Fame in NY many times and I find that this is to that same level (with just the focus on the Reds). I highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank Carolyn W
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We love this place. There is a lot to see, and some interactive things for kids to do like swing the bat at a pitch, and call a game like Marty and Joe. My favorite part is the Reds room that has recliners and a movie running of bloopers. We have gotten free Bobbleheads both tours, but that was just a fluke, we didn't plan that. The Reds are a first class operation, and the HOF is no exception.

1  Thank Sally B