“Great fun for a Reds fan”

Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum
Ranked #18 of 183 things to do in Cincinnati
Chicago
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great fun for a Reds fan”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This was one of the best baseball sites I have ever seen. If you are a Reds fan, or ever followed the Reds, you will be in heaven here. I spent one hour but one could easily spend 2-3 hours to absorb everything. Nicely laid out, lots of different kinds of exhibits. Pricing was very reasonable. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank pgreenld

• Korean first
Syracuse
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Well Done Cincinnati Reds”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

A must see for all fans of baseball, especially the Reds. It is highly interactive for the kids. I attended when they had a great exhibit on Johnny Bench. This got me to decide to donate toward the statue outside the stadium. I have gone to the Baseball Hall of Fame in NY many times and I find that this is to that same level (with just the focus on the Reds). I highly recommend a visit.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Carolyn W
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“fun family place!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We love this place. There is a lot to see, and some interactive things for kids to do like swing the bat at a pitch, and call a game like Marty and Joe. My favorite part is the Reds room that has recliners and a movie running of bloopers. We have gotten free Bobbleheads both tours, but that was just a fluke, we didn't plan that. The Reds are a first class operation, and the HOF is no exception.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sally B
Sydney, Australia
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“The Best of the Reds”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

A must see for all Baseball fans - Reds or not Reds
We spent a good couple of hours browsing through the history of this great team. Make sure you include the tour of the ball park as well

Visited May 2012
1 Thank zach42
Ocoee, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice presentation”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very good exhibit covering years of Cincinnati Reds baseball. Some interactive displays, I would recommend it to any baseball fan.

Visited August 2012