“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dalhart, Texas
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great thin crust pizza. No frills pizza joint but oh so yummy. You must try the philly cheese steak pizza, it's addicting.

Mason, Ohio
“Awesome pizza.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went for lunch during the week, service was quick and the pizza was fresh. The lunch combo is a good deal, pizza, soda, breadsticks or garlic knots (try 'em!) The crust was great on the pizzas, good value too. We will definitely be back!

Visited August 2013
Mason, Ohio, United States
“A taste of New York at a Midwest Price”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Lunch can easily be had for less than $10 including sides and a drink. Bread sticks and garlic knots are great. Pizza is thin crust New York style, and is crispy on the bottom but yet the crust is soft in the middle. Topping quality is OK. The Bronx Bomber is a favorite, but everything I have had to date has been good as well.

Visited July 2013
Ironton, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Pizza Around”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

After reading other reviews I decided to try this place but only as a carry out. When I got there I was surprised to see the place was a nice little place. The pizza was excellent, I ordered a medium pizza for my wife and myself and a 9 inch personal pizza for my daughter. The order was made in about 20 minutes and was ready when I got there. The price was very reasonable, about 23 bucks for the order.
If I was in town longer I would have returned with my family to eat there again. If you like pizza do yourself a favor and try this place, you won't regret it !

• Visited June 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Delicious for Carryout”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This pizza is delicious! If you're nearby, give these guys a call and carryout. Translation - I don't recommend "dining" in the restaurant. The décor looks like it hasn't been updated in quite awhile. Restrooms are a little scary.
The pizza is New York style. Hand-tossed with delicious ingredients to top it.

• Visited April 2013