No photo provided
Roc-A-Fella's
Ranked #749 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went for lunch during the week, service was quick and the pizza was fresh. The lunch combo is a good deal, pizza, soda, breadsticks or garlic knots (try 'em!) The crust was great on the pizzas, good value too. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Lunch can easily be had for less than $10 including sides and a drink. Bread sticks and garlic knots are great. Pizza is thin crust New York style, and is crispy on the bottom but yet the crust is soft in the middle. Topping quality is OK. The Bronx Bomber is a favorite, but everything I have had to date has been good as well.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

After reading other reviews I decided to try this place but only as a carry out. When I got there I was surprised to see the place was a nice little place. The pizza was excellent, I ordered a medium pizza for my wife and myself and a 9 inch personal pizza for my daughter. The order was made in about 20 minutes and was ready when I got there. The price was very reasonable, about 23 bucks for the order.
If I was in town longer I would have returned with my family to eat there again. If you like pizza do yourself a favor and try this place, you won't regret it !

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This pizza is delicious! If you're nearby, give these guys a call and carryout. Translation - I don't recommend "dining" in the restaurant. The décor looks like it hasn't been updated in quite awhile. Restrooms are a little scary.
The pizza is New York style. Hand-tossed with delicious ingredients to top it.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza and Hoggies. Nice hole in the wall place. Unfortunately when two people are eating dinner and one wants a Hoggies the other is left to either get a huge pizza or a single slice that has been under a heat lamp for who knows how long. They don't have a small or medium pizza.