“Delicious!”

Dining options: Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Delicious!”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

Let me start off by stating that I am a vegetarian.
This is consistantly the best Mediterranean food ever. The food is always delicious; the combination of tastes and textures, perfect. In fact, whenever I eat there, I always order extra so I can enjoy this food again the next day. Having good bread is of primo importance for a restaurant, and Mirage comes through on this. The pita is tasty and light.
There is no liquor license, so bring your own. And they don't even charge a corkage fee.
This restaurant is becoming very popular, so I suggest you call first during busy times to make a reservation.
When crowded, service can be slow. But if you know this ahead of time, just sit back and enjoy your wine and conversation.
Every friend I have brought here, has just loved it.
It is true that the door opens right into the restaurant, so depending on where you are sitting, you may get a blast of cold or hot air. I do wish they would put up a screen of some sort.

And saving the best for last--They have the best baklava I have ever tasted! (They make it themselves. You may want to reserve a piece or 2 at the beginning of your meal.)

1 Thank Kitalphas

Ohio
“We eat here often”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

I am of Lebanese decent and love middle eastern cuisine. My wife and I eat here at least once a month, sometimes more often. It is a small restaurant and is crowded on the weekends, but it is worth the wait. Bring your own wine/beer/alcohol, as they do not have their liquore license yet.

Good variety of menu items, some are unique. Baklava is the best we've ever had. Food is always fresh and tasty. I expect them to grow and expand, if that is in their plans. We've tried other Mediterranean restaurants in Cinti, this is #1 for us.

1 Thank metalsguy
“Nice menu, good food!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2008

Nice menu, good food!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nothing fancy, the place...”
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Nothing fancy, the place looks more like a diner, but they have excellent soups, appetizers and meat.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“this place is terrible, cramped, always way too hot inside, and the meat is cooked dry ! however you can ask them to...”
Reviewed January 14, 2008

this place is terrible, cramped, always way too hot inside, and the meat is cooked dry ! however you can ask them to under cook the meat and I suggest order it to go.