“Great Scott, what happened to you?”
Review of Great Scott - CLOSED

Great Scott
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10 Mile Rd
Description: The place to feel at home. Scratch made food and "Cheers" like service. You will love the experience
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Scott, what happened to you?”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Used to be a frequent guest and often sat in the bar area. On our last two visits we were seated in less desirable areas of the restaurant. Immediate surroundings were not particularly clean -- enough food under the table that you had to scrape the soles of your shoes to get them clean. Service was at best indifferent. -- waited close to 15 minutes to place a drink order, and no, the restaurant wasn't busy. Food was okay but nothing special. Menu choices are good but preparation was average . All in all, we couldn't help but wonder what happened to the restaurant we liked and frequented.

“Good Food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner and I ordered the salmon wrap and my husband ordered the steak. Both were good. The salmon had flavor but was too spicy for my taste, however, it was good. It is a casual restaurant, nice bar and ambiance.

• Visited October 2012
“Nice local establishment”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Dined at Great Scott after reading reviews online which were mixed. Adequate portion size. Decor has been updated. Locals seemed to like. Not sure if II would seek out if not in area.

Dayton, Ohio
“Great food! Large beer selection!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Every one that visits my parents requests to go here. I've tried almost everything and haven't had a bad meal yet. The onion rings are award winning. Large portions for everything, plan on a to go box. My husband loves the beer selection on tap. Very accommodating for kids and adults alike. My only negative is there is not one close to me.

“Great Scott!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very good experience. The portions were large and tasty. Service was beyond reproach. Went for a late night dinner and found this reataurant to be clean, efficient and worth the money. Our server hustled and knew the menu from top to bottom. The drinks were well mixed the by the glass choices were limited but also interesting.

• Visited October 2012