“Very nice local cuisine in a sea of chain restaurants!”
Review of Gabbys Cafe

Gabbys Cafe
Ranked #348 of 1,975 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Gabby's Cafe, a family-owned restaurant serving gourmet pizzas, delicious pasta, one of Cincinnati's best burgers, and much more. Lunch and dinner daily. Dine-in, carryout and catering available,
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very nice local cuisine in a sea of chain restaurants!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I don't know why it took me ten years to find Gabby's when I live two miles away, but I'm glad I did.
Most of the restaurants that I've found in Cincinnati since moving here fit one of two categories: 1. "Chain" places like Bob Evans 2. Local places that haven't been updated since the 1950's (with yocals that look at you funny when you walk in for the first time!). Gabby's is a delightful change from the "usual." The place is clean and modern with a bright and friendly bar in a separate room. The menu is mostly Italian but much better than most of the faux Italian food forced upon us New Yorkers in the midwest! My wife loved the crab cakes. Several unusual beers are on tap. Highly recommend.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Dherbert53

Asheville, North Carolina
“Great Restaurant Hidden Away in Wyoming, Ohio”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Gabby's is a great local gem, hidden away off the beaten path in Wyoming, OH. Italian themed with a wide variety of pizzas, pastas, and meat & fish entrees. Also has a consistently great burger. Beer selection is very broad with great national & local brews on tap. Has a main seating area and then a separate room with a bar & multiple TVs. Consistently good food & service.

• Visited December 2012
“Choices”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

When I go to Gabby's I'm always faced with difficult choices.........should I get the BEST burger in town or should I get teh Lasagna. Both are wonderful. Great quality, great taste and great service.

• Visited July 2012
Hampton, VA
“Small Gem”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Gabby's Cafe offers a varied menu in a small well run restaurant. While they extol the virtues of their hamburgers, I was impressed by the depth of the menu. They feature Italian cooking but had even a Greek pasta dish on the menu. Most entrees were priced at the mid-teens. A house salad was extra.

A nice place to take friends. Casual, comfortable and good service.

• Visited July 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good, food! A bit pricy.”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I had the Ceasar salad with salmon. The salad was crisp and I did like the way the salmon was prepared. Nice taste to the dressing. However, the cost of my meal was
12 dollars , which I believe is pricy for just a salad and drink. The service was friendly
and adequate time from order to table. I would like to see some more vegetarian and vegan options on their menu.

• Visited September 2011