“Awesome mexican food!”

Cancun Mexican Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #691 of 2,063 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed February 1, 2010

This restaurant is by far one of the best I've had.I must start with the MARGARITAS they are simply delicious and they are cheap especially during happy hour 3-6pm they are half off you could get a pitcher for just $10 bucks!!!!Their chile con queso or cheese dip is so good and addicting!The service is great my waitress was christine!My favorite items are the fajitas!I believe everyone should try Cancun,I just love it and I hope you do too!

Reviewed December 3, 2009

This was by far the most disgusting Mexican food I have ever had. The service was poor and it was very overpriced.

1  Thank cincyred
Reviewed August 7, 2009

The most noticeable thing about Cancun is that it is attached to a local popular bowling alley. As such, it seems their fates are intertwined. When one was on the verge of collapse, service and traffic at the other seems to suffer. While I never personally had a poor experience, I know of some who have.

The food, while not spectacular, is usually flavorful enough and in decent portions for the price. Their margaritas are well-prepared, fairly priced, and even available in a carafe; an interesting option. The service is usually prompt and friendly, although during one trip I think we had a new waitress who was running a bit behind and forgot a few things. That was a few visits ago and the situation never repeated itself.

If in the area and looking for decent Mexican, I would definitely check it out. I wouldn't make a drive for it, though.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed December 15, 2008

You can do a lot better for mexican food around here.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook