“It is really that good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Boca

Boca
Reserve with OpenTable
Boca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,893 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Main and Walnut
Description: Italian food with heart, elegance, and authenticity. Details and passion drive our team to create an extraordinary dining experience. The daily changing menu offers authentic Italian cuisine fashioned with contemporary French technique. Boca is for your special occasions, for meeting up with loved ones, and for anyone who revels in food, drink, and service.
Erlanger, Kentucky
“It is really that good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Went to Boca a number of years ago and knew that I liked it. With them moving into a bigger location soon, I wanted to get the experience in a more cozy setting.

Service was great from the minute I walked in, to waiting at the bar, while having the menu explained to us and being attended to while we ate.

The poached egg salad was very flavorful and they split it for us even. Followed that up with the sea scallop over candied Brussels sprouts. The scallop was seared perfectly and I'm sure the sprouts were delicious as the table next to us was raving about them but not so great for me. Main course for her was the Mediterranean Sea bass that was light and delicious. I had the filet with king crab that was excellent. Finally we had the dessert trio to get a little of everything, cheesecake, mousse, and creme bruele.

The pricing is a on the online menu and not terrible by any means.

I hope its a good transition downtown.

1 Thank patelpg

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fine dining at its finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Enjoyed dinner at Boca last night. We were seated at a nice table in the front room. The bar and the dining room had a nice crowd. We started the meal with a great glass of wine that our server Nicole recommended. Now I will have to call Boca back to get the name of it, my wife liked it that much. We have eaten at Boca on a number of occasions and this time did not disappoint. First off the service. Boca seems to have hired every great server in town. Our server Nicole was fantastic. When my wife comments on the server, they have obviously made an impression. She was confident and professional and obviously knew the menu and the specials very well. Her recommendations were spot on. The garden salad topped with the poached egg was light and fresh. I had the tuna bruschetta which was delicious. Our entrees, the veal and the fish were both exactly as described and perfectly prepared. Dessert of cheesecake and the chocolate pot were over the top. I have said this before but for the level of food, ambiance and service the price is easily justified. Clearly this is the best dining experience in town.

“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

The price is steep, but the food is certainly excellent. We loved everything we had, from the appetizer to the main course to dessert. We shared and Boca was great to divide them for us. We celebrated our anniversary here and it was worth the splurge.

Visited September 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Everything we have ever ordered at this restaurant is incredible in taste and presentation. We were able to sit at the counter overlooking the kitchen, the chefs are hardworking and very professional. What a treat. Definitely a great restaurant. We had the chicken and lamb both with the grilled romaine salad would highly recommend.

• Visited February 2012
“great dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Expensive ~ not memorable but I wasn't disappointed.