“Do Not Ever Eat Here”

Maki Express
Ranked #722 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed January 14, 2008

Oh my gosh!!! I experienced the worst sushi ever thanks to MAKI EXPRESS! There fish are not fresh or delicious but it smells bad. (And I am a fish person!)
On top of the bad food, service of horrible too. I think the owner and servers are from Indonesia or something and one of the server doesn't speak ANY English what so ever! I wonder if that person is even legal to work there. She took our order and the food never came!

I will never go back to this place or never recommend to anyone. I guess I need to find the REAL Japanese cuisine run by real people who know how to cook real Japanese food!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 12, 2007

Good Sushi

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 4, 2007

I love this restaurant....Very cozy and clean. I have been visiting this restaurant over a year now and they never fail to impress me with all the variety and creativity of their menu items.....You will find a lot of special menu item in their menu compare to most of other japanese restaurant. The food always prepare fresh and the price always reasonable.