“Food was excellent and service was even better!”
Review of Prime Cincinnati

Prime Cincinnati
Reserve with OpenTable
Prime Cincinnati is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 2,001 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Prime 47 is known for its USDA Prime Steaks, exquisite cuisine, extensive wine selection and outstanding service. Relax and enjoy the ambiance, while our staff becomes your staff, dedicated to providing a truly personalized dining experience.
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I went with 6 other people and have two servers. They were funny but very knowledgable and gave great suggestions.

2  Thank Cgardiner1

Reviewed March 30, 2014

A new place and a quick and dirty - -

The Good - Location

The Bad - Service
1. I stood at the front looking for help. Many employees saw me, but choose to look away instead of offering assistance.
2. Service was very slow between courses and it did not appear busy.
3. The chair we sat in, high tops at the bar, were very uncomfortable.
4. Food was certainly good, but at that price point there are much better options.

The brand has a good reputation and needs a little time to work things out here in Cincy.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I ended up here for a spring break dinner before the theater. Both the steak and seafood well presented and prepared. Best calamari ever! Service was attentive but not distracting. Upscale but not pretentious. We eat upscale often and both heartily recommend this restaurant

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Our first trip to PRIME (it's new to Cinti) .... eleven of us called at the last minute..... AND THEY DID EVERYTHING RIGHT!!!! Service from the time we reserved, to the time we left the restaurant was TOP-OF-THE-LINE. They went above and beyond to please us .... and they succeeded!!! The appetizers, salads, and sides were to die for!!! Because they didn't have the pork chop (don't know why .... it shouldn't be hard to get and have in-stock), I ordered a ribeye. It wasn't the best steak for me .... too much marbling/richness. Large portions of the sides are for sharing. Keep in mind that taste preferences are personal, but I was the only one in our party who thought that the steak was only OK. Read the other reviews for more info and believe them. Though it's not cheap, we will be back.

1  Thank Armbycvg
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Hubby and I celebrated his birthday by spending the night at the 21c Museum hotel across the street. After we checked in and had pre-dinner drinks at Metropole, we crossed the street to Prime 47, which opened just a couple of weeks ago. I’ll be honest. I only made reservations here because Jeff Ruby was booked solid but I’m so glad that it was. We will never go anywhere else for an upscale steakhouse experience. Says the pescatarian about a steak house.Let me break it down for you. The service? Impeccable. The general manager came by the table to wish my husband a happy birthday and say hello which was a nice touch. The food? Simply amazing. The atmosphere? Romantic and trendy.
I ordered the Lobster Mac & Cheese (traditionally a side) as my entree, but they also have a variety of non steak choices that would make the naysayers of red meat happy: Coriander Crusted Tuna Steak, Scottish Salmon, Chilean Sea Bass and South African Lobster Tails, in addition to chicken, and pasta. Since their sides are meant for sharing, I put away all I could (as class-ily as I could) and ended up with leftovers that made for a fabulous high calorie, carb loaded breakfast. Hubby had the dry aged Kansas City Strip steak + white cheddar mashed potatoes. He loved every single bit of it. Those potatoes were stupdendously delicious. I could not keep my spoon out of them! Creamy, salty, cheddar-y, buttery, melt in your mouth goodness that I cannot stop thinking about.

Made a half-hearted dinner reservation at Mitchell's here in Columbus (where we live) for Valentine's Day and am trying to figure out how to convince the hubby to make the drive down there, one more time. It might be easier than I think. He was in love with the food, and his mojito. Kudos to management. Keep it up!

2  Thank megalinn03

Been to Prime Cincinnati? Share your experiences!