“Lunch for the hurry up type”
Review of Hathaway's

Hathaway's
Ranked #185 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This diner wasn't that bad as far as diners go. It had the diner atmosphere and the employees were exactly the type. The waitress was mostly friendly and our food was out in a matter of 10 minutes. The food was a bit bland but it was either that or much more expensive food down the street! They had weird hours so you'd have to make sure you get there before dinner time. Not bad for downtown diner fare.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

In Carew Tower attached to Hilton hotel. Old fashioned lunch counter and tables. Serves breakfast and lunches at reasonable prices. We had fish sandwich and grilled ham and cheese... Both delicious and better than average. Retro ambience makes this a special place.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ate breakfast at Hathaway's two of the days we stayed in Cincinnati but wished we could have gone more. The quality of the food was excellent. Everything was reasonably priced. The wait staff was polite and eager to serve.

I really liked Hathaway's.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was lucky enough to eat lunch at Hathaway's, they were located in the lower level of my Hotel the Hilton. This place is adorable! It's like a 50's diner, and the food is amazing. The food is all made fresh, and it's delicious. I had the salad sampler, it had a scoop of egg salad, chicken salad and cottage cheese, it came with fresh sliced tomatoes and it was amazing!! The other 2 people with me enjoyed their lunch as well. One had the BLT and the other the roast beef, however they were out of horseradish sauce. They are open for breakfast and lunch sadly I didn't get to try breakfast, but I bet it's delicious too. The value you get here is beyond belief, you must check this place out.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I ordered the cheeseburger and it was delicious! At 6.95 it was a real deal compared to the 12.00 and up lunches elsewhere. I also substituted the fries for chips and it was worth every penny of the 1.25. A great little diner !