WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Great visit to Cincinnati” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Grace & Glory Bed & Breakfast

Grace & Glory Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cincinnati
Grace & Glory Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 16 Cincinnati B&B and Inns
Dickinson, Texas
“Great visit to Cincinnati”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were in the process of moving back home across the country from a year long business trip and I was exhausted from the move. We stayed at the Grace and Glory on our way through Cincinnati and it was the perfect place to stay for a 2 night visit. Lorraine was accommodating to us because we arrived in the early afternoon and she let us get settled in right away. We enjoyed walking to the shops nearby and loved looking at the lovely houses up Edwards St. The waterfront, We loved having all the room of the Grace and Glory suite and when I crawled into bEden Park and other attractions we wanted to see were all just minutes away. When I crawled into bed that evening-I drifted off to sleep with a lovely light scent to the linens. Even though a continental style breakfast is the usual fare, we asked for scrambled eggs and toast and Lorraine accommodated us with that and we were able to choose to eat at 9:30. We were the only guests, so it may be different when she has a full house. We would certainly return to the Grace and Glory and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

We just stayed at the Grace & Glory Bed and Breakfast. We had wonderful accommodations. We had the glory suite with the glory suite extension. My husband and I were traveling with our daughter and her friend. I couldn't believe how much space we had. We had our bedroom, a sitting area, a sun porch, a room for the girls and a shared bathroom just for our group. It was a great value for $200.00. It was nice to stay somewhere that was not a hotel. My husband I slept the best ever. I felt completely at ease as if I were staying in a friend's home. The breakfast was delicious. We enjoyed talking to Lorraine, the owner. If you are looking for accommodations in Cincinnati, look up the Grace and Glory first! You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Mary M
Berkeley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

We slept in the room with a kingsize bed that had plenty of closet space if needed, our room had an adjoining sitting room and private bath, and even a sun porch off the sitting room, so lots of room to spread out. Our teenage kids spent one night here in a bedroom that shared our bath for only $50.00 more. My husband and I spent 4 nights. The location is great for walking to restaurants or coffee but the morning coffee at the B&B was really good so I never went out for coffee in the morning. They were flexible on our sleeping late and still wanted to put breakfast out for us. I felt very comfortable there and hope they'll have room for us the next time we're in town visiting family. Bill and Lorraine are lovely, warm hearted folks, I really enjoyed meeting them.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
3 Thank ginibrown
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2010

We stayed here to be near family in the neighborhood. For the convenience it was great. The bed was comfortable but the room small & the tub had a drainage problem. The place was quiet except on Xmas eve when a family gathering kept us awake till near one am. Didn't feel comfortable sitting in the host's living room. It was like renting a room in a private house, which for our purpose was fine.

• Stayed December 2010
Lexington, KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2008

My sisters and I took our Mom to the Grace & Glory about a year or so ago -- just noticed they didn't have a review, and felt like they should! We loved it. We rented several rooms and they connected, so perfect for the 4 of us. We also had the use of the sun porch upstairs to ourselves. Breakfast was good and the hosts were very welcoming.

Probably the best part, though, is the location. Easy walk to Hyde Park with lots of charming shops and wonderful restaurants. Right off the interstate there is also a Steinmart, TJ Maxx, Homegoods, etc., so lots of fun shopping in the area! I recommend this b & b, and look forward to returning soon for another weekend getaway.

• Liked — locaton to Hyde Park
  • Disliked — soft mattresses, but they're antique beds and they're supposed to be soft!
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank bookitBev