All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskhot breakfastindoor poolfree cookiesroom was cleanqueen suitepull out couchminute drivewould stay here againnice place to staythe breakfast areaoff the highwaycheck in was easyyogurtone night staykings island
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 2am and the front desk attendant Kristi had such a bubbly personality! She was so kind and expedited my check in quickly. The room was very clean and spacious. Good water pressure in shower. Bathroom was a little cramp. The bed was comfortable and welcoming(considering a long work day and long drive in). Breakfast was what you’d expect,continental with a couple additional items. Waffle maker,pastries. Check out was as easy as check in,clean and smooth. Mae is the owner and is just as joyful to deal with as her daughter! We will stay here again!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
4  Thank Guy R
Hotel M, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review on Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati! We are so glad you liked our spacious rooms! Mae is actually one of our many amazing front desk representatives, not the owner. We are thrilled that you thought so highly of her and will definitely share your comments with our staff! We look forward to being able to welcome you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This is a great stay for the price! The hotel staff is very friendly especially Mae and Kristy! I’ve stayed at many hotels in the area but love this one! The breakfast is good. The parking could be a little bigger but the rooms are very spacious so it feels less like a hotel. I’ve stayed at this location for several months and have no complaints. The rooms are very quiet with the occasional footsteps from the room above but nothing to really mention. I also love the indoor pool!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank tlm8541
Reviewed July 25, 2018

My family and I stayed at this Wyndham facility in 2014, and when we decided to visit some family in Cincinnati in June 2018, we jumped at the opportunity to stay at Hawthorn again. I was glad to see that Kristy at the front desk was still around because she was so sweet and thoughtful the last time we were there. Kristy recommended that we visit the aquarium and we are extremely glad that she did because our children had a great time petting the sharks and seeing the penguins! All around, this was a wonderful trip and I am sure we will be back again!

Room Tip: The third floor was very quiet!
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Bluermr
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed here for the second time. Very quiet, especially considering how close it is to I-75. I wish it was closer in to the center of the city, but it is very easy to get to nonetheless. The room was clean and comfortable and even though we were just down the hall from the pool, there was no noise. Breakfast was included. All in all, a very good value.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Timothy M
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was great, beds were comfy, checked in late with stephanie who had a smile on her face the whole time. Customer service overall was the best from all of the staff I met including mae and Kristy,very friendly ladies

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business