WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #10 of 50 Hotels in Cincinnati
Oakland City, Indiana
“Splendid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites while I was in attending a class reunion. The Hotel is conveniently located off I 75. Quiet environment close to restaurants and shopping. The room was clean and bed comfortable. Full size refrigerator and 2 burner stove with all the utensils. The front desk was helpful and pleasant. Enjoyed a warm breakfast. They were kind enough to allow me to park my car at the hotel while I attended my reunion, my roommate came and took me to the reunion, and when I return all was well and I headed out on my journey, Highly recommended the Hawthorn Suites.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West were sunny in the afternoon, so the sun didn't wake me up.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank bjean1217
hawthorncincy, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to post a review of our hotel. One of our top priorities here at Hawthorn Suites is our customer service. We are glad you had such a positive exerience during your stay.

We enjoyed having you stay with us and look forward to serving you in the future.

Stephanie B.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife are real picky people. This is a nice place to lay your head down it is clean and quiet.Real close to restaurants and much more for the price you cannot go wrong. The staff is real friendly. Shley at the desk was real professional .I would definitely recommend this hotel anybody.shley

• Stayed September 2013
6 Thank twanna4
newark ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am sending this review "before" our actual stay. I had to contact your establishment to get some questions answered before we get there. to my surprise, and very rare, your staff member, Stephanie, answered "all" of my questions and went above and beyond with additional helpful info. She obtains a high quality of courteousness and she is very professional. Consider her a "great" asset to your company.
Sincerely, Georgie A.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank georgia w
Everywhere
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

If your looking for a place to stay that is comfortable, with caring courteous staff, then this is the place.
The renovations being done are coming along nicely.
Looking Good Hawthorn! I Can't wait to see the finished product when I return in December!
Thank you again for another wonderful stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank customeTravel
Baldwinsville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

I just returned from another trip to the Cincinnati area. I always stay at this hotel. The rooms are always clean, Breakfast is good, and the pool always relaxes me.

Staff is Kind and welcoming. The owner of the property is there several times a week and is hands on with his staff and customers.

There are renovations going on, and I can see the new breakfast area will bring added charm.

I will remain with this hotel, as it has been my home away from home, whenever I am in Cincinnati.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Fran M
Crossville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 days while attending the tennis tournament in Mason. Easy 20 minute drive as Hawthorne is right off the freeway. Nice to have the kitchenette with full size fridge. The breakfast is the usual carbofest, plus scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon. Bed great, towels soft, toiletries consisted of 2 soaps and one shampoo. Overall, comfortable stay.

• Stayed August 2013