“Always a Plesant stay”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Ranked #11 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I just returned from another trip to the Cincinnati area. I always stay at this hotel. The rooms are always clean, Breakfast is good, and the pool always relaxes me.

Staff is Kind and welcoming. The owner of the property is there several times a week and is hands on with his staff and customers.

There are renovations going on, and I can see the new breakfast area will bring added charm.

I will remain with this hotel, as it has been my home away from home, whenever I am in Cincinnati.

3  Thank Fran M

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for 3 days while attending the tennis tournament in Mason. Easy 20 minute drive as Hawthorne is right off the freeway. Nice to have the kitchenette with full size fridge. The breakfast is the usual carbofest, plus scrambled eggs and sausage or bacon. Bed great, towels soft, toiletries consisted of 2 soaps and one shampoo. Overall, comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank juliemj
Reviewed August 12, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin P
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very satisfied with our stay. We met friends there and they were very accommodating by putting us across the hall from each other. Rooms were clean and met our every need. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank LSA0953
hawthorncincy, Front Office Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for your great review on our hotel. I am pleased to hear that our service and accomodations were up to your satisfaction! We appreciate your kind comments on our clean suites, and will share your comments with our housekeeping staff.

We look forward to seeing you during your next stay in Cincinnati!

Megan E.
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Overall the hotel was nice. they provided a map of local restaurant/stores which was very helpful. My only and biggest complaint was that you could hear every footstep from the room above us which was especially aggrivating when trying to go to sleep when there is a child running back and forth and you can hear it all. The second night I complained and it stopped but I have learned to now ask for a room on the third or top floor if I ever stay at your hotel chain again.

3  Thank Chris H
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have been staying here several times a year since it opened. I was disappointed that they eliminated the evening food once a week. The price was also the highest I have paid.

1  Thank Wilma M
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Where should I start? At night and early in the morning, I heard foot steps above which caused me to wake up and made the room vibrate. There should be more insulation between the floors. In the bathroom I heard a knocking noise for about 1/2 hour. I ate cereal, a danish, and a banana because the eggs did not look like real eggs and the sausage looked greasy. In the room there were stains on the desk chair and that's why I bring my cleaning supplies. I couldn't get a channel on the tv
for a few minutes which was frustrating. The hotel needs a lot of renovation and not just in the breakfast area.

• Stayed: July 2013