“Remodeling”

Ranked #11 of 50 Hotels in Cincinnati
Littleton, Colorado
“Remodeling”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We used our time share to book rooms and saved our family money. This was close to the Xavier graduation. The hotel was under construction, but the rooms were large enough to accommodate everybody. Like the fact that it has a kitchen, oven/stove, fridge and microwave. Do I feel that I got a good stay, sure I do. Breakfast was very busy due to all the graduation traffic in the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room towards the back of the parking lot. Or even the third floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Kathleen P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our living room was spacious, but the bedroom was a little cramped and the bathroom had no space for anything--very small. Seemed dated--we were very disappointed in everything overall and although we had booked the room for 4 nights, we checked out after one and moved to another hotel. Staff was very nice, just didn't care for the accommodations.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Hotel needs updating. We booked due to no rooms available at the residence inn. We got a good rate on the room. The room was a nice size just very outdated. The bed sheets were dirty and had a hole that looked like a cigarette burn in them. Considering the sheets looked old I'm sure they have seen the cigarette burn before this. The refrigerator in the room also was dirty.

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank travel4life823
Everywhere
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was my third visit to this hotel and once again I wasn't disappointed.

My room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was good , and the service is always friendly.

They are updating the lobby to make for a bigger breakfast area. I can not wait to see it when it finished.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank customeTravel
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This would be my 3rd time staying @ the Hawthorn Suites in Cincinnati, OH. I must admit, I really enjoy this hotel, the staff is very pleasant & respectable. The rooms were very clean & what I like best about this hotel, whatever you need the staff will do their best to accomodate you. My kids LOVE the pool!!!! (hands down) We enjoy hot breakfast in the mornings. Overall I recommend Hawthorn Suites to anyone who will be heading to Cincinnati, OH. Wait...I want to thank Shawn the manager & the entire staff for their Hospitality. Thank U!!!! Thank U!!! Thank U!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family