I will start by saying we picked this hotel in advance of our trip so we would have time to know what we were getting. This Hotel does not disappoint! I read a few negative reviews which I noticed most were geared toward the age of he hotel. I am not sure when this hotel was built, but I did notice that once we checked in, and arrived in our room which was on the top floor, we found ourselves very pleased with the size of the rooms. And the Televisions were top notch (Big Screen HD Flat Screens), and can I say they have some of the best cable channels I have ever seen in a hotel for no extra cost. Now I did notice that in some places the floors squeaked, which I think give it character, in which case I would NEVER change. I didn't know why people say it looks like its run down, cause to me it was like wine, the age has made it better! As for the breakfast, it was GREAT, I am a very picky eater, and they had something even I would love. I noticed that the one of the hot meal holders was about empty, and before I got the end of the line, they had restocked that holder. GREAT! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and if they in the future figured out a way to add a hot tub to the pool area, it would be perfect! Kids and Wife really loved this place! All workers we encountered were very kind and helpful! I know I jumped around a lot in the review, but too many great things to try and explain, and to find a con is very hard. Only complaint other then the hot tub, would be the A/C unit sometimes sounds like it has a turbine installed, but it wasn't loud or anything, plus it did work good producing heat. It was 17F outside so it did get a workout. ALL IN ALL, GREAT JOB TO THE MANAGER AND STAFF! LOVE IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati offers upscale, affordable, all-suite accommodations. The property is located in the Sharonville area, conveniently situated off of I-75 and near I-275 loop, within range of many great local dining establishments and retail outlets. Retire to the privacy and comfort of separate living, working, eating and sleeping areas in your extended stay lodging. Relax in spacious suites that are 50 percent larger than traditional hotel rooms. Watch your favorite movies on our large 42in plasma television with all hi-def channels and DVD player and retire to a wonderful nights sleep with our plush pillow-top mattresses. Whip up your favorite meals in your own, full-sized, fully equipped kitchen. Complimentary hot breakfast and free fiber optic Wifi provided to our guests. In addition, the hotel provides guest laundry, fitness room, and indoor heated pool to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Cincinnati Ohio