Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
$200
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$129
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$169
$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$153
Cincinnatian Hotel(Cincinnati)
$220
$199
$105
$129
Westin.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
$149
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskhot breakfastindoor poolfree cookiesroom was cleanliving areaqueen suiteminute drivepull out couchan extended staynice place to staythe breakfast areathird flooryogurtkings islandone night stay
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We arrived at this hotel at about 10 pm,and to our surprise there were warm chocolate chip cookies at the front desk to greet us for our 2 tired and grouchy kids. Debbie at the front desk was so nice, she gave us a free upgrade to a bigger room because I am a Wyndham reward member and she even went and got us couple cups of milk to go w/ cookies just as we were bringing in our luggage. Our room was spacious and clean,it even had a full size refrigerator with an ice maker. Our kids ended up falling asleep while watching a movie in the living room ( it even had a DVD player ! ) pull out couch. I was able to catch up on my ESPN in our own bed room. The flat screen TVs were huge,42" I think, and with lots of high definition channels. Next morning the breakfast was great,lots of cereal selections, and they had a nice swim in the indoor pool , ( wall had very nice fish motifs ). Every staff we ran into were super nice. Kristy at the front desk was quick with pre-printed direction to the zoo and malls. All in all we had great 2 nites stay at this hotel. Thanks everyone !

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank john b
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is in a hotel row just off 75. The area is very quiet. The hotel is clean. Wifi is free. The breakfast is free. Not a huge selection for breakfast, but some hot, some cold, coffee, juices, and milk. Always free coffee in the lobby. FULL kitchen in each room. Spacious room layout. All hotel staff friendly and helpful. We did not check out the pool, but saw many others that did. Plenty of parking. Large clear TV plus a DVD player that was separate. Ice maker in room freezer. Would have liked a reg size coffee pot in room. Will likely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012
6  Thank Carcycater
hawthorncincy, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati! We are glad you enjoyed our spacious room with a 42" TV and full sized refrigerator. My staff and I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Shaun Pan

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We recently stayed at this Hotel, for a weekend trip to the Reds game. We took our dogs along, as this was a "Pet Friendly" hotel. There was no indication on the website that there was any sort of pet fee to be charged during our stay. When we arrived, I was notified that there was a $15.00 per pet, per day fee. When I asked the attendant why this information was not on the website, or in any of the other information, the only response that I got was, "I don't know, I will ask my Manager." But I was never able to get an answer from the Manager. Also, the guests staying above us must have had a small child with them, as all we could hear was the child running back and forth across the room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank JAMES D
hawthorncincy, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thank you for your business at Hawthorn Suites Cincinnati.

All information regarding our pet policy can be found online on our website at www.hawthorn.com. When you mouse over our pet symbol it opens up a small screen that explains our pet policy thoroughly. If you booked through a 3rd party website such as hotels.com, our pet policy can be found in the "notification and fees" section.

As always, potential guests are more than welcome to call us at 513-354-1000 with any questions or concerns they may have.

Shaun Pan

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Our first night a family above us had children that they had not intention of controling. The staff made efforts to quiet them with some effect. The next morning we spoke with the desk, since the hotel was near capacity the offenders above could not be moved. We were traveling with our dog which further limited their options, they moved us to an upgraded room at no charge and we had a peaceful night. It's how you handle when a situation arises that shows your true worth. The staff here performed above our expectations. Very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
4  Thank JOEL F
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites in September 2012. I was lost and my GPS was not very helpful. When I called the hotel at 7pm I spoke with Beth. I told her that I thought I got off at the wrong exit and I could not find the hotel. She kindly asked me where I was. I told her Woodward Lane. Turns out I was closer than I thought and Beth gave me exact directions to the front door.

When I got to the hotel she gave me an upgrade to a king room with a full kitchen at no charge to me!

The room was clean and made me feel comfortable, like I was at home. I stayed 3 days and was there to shop at the nearby outlet mall.

To my surprise, when I checked out there was an envelope under my door containing my bill and exact directions to get me back to I-75.

I can not say enough about this hotel. The staff was friendly, breakfast was good, my room was clean. It was a very pleasant stay. Thank you for everything.

Room Tip: The hotel is close to I-75 however you do not hear the traffic. King rooms with the full kitchen are perfect if staying more than one night because you can buy your own food and cook in the room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo