“Boring and wont entertain long”
Review of Krohn Conservatory

Krohn Conservatory
Ranked #11 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you are an adult that enjoys plant life of 2 greenhouses then ok you may like this place. If you are a parent looking to entertain children, dont go here. There is not a lot to explore it is small. Butterfly show was dissapointing, it was crowded in one small room of butterflies and lasted all of 20 mins of entertainment. Plus it was a 6 dollar fee to get in. For todays gas prices save your money and go elsewhere if you can.

1  Thank chris l
There are newer reviews for Krohn Conservatory

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The gardens surrounding the conservatory are outstanding. They're so well kept and colorful. There are plants to attract butterflies, hummingbirds and insects. When we were tired of walking we sat on benches in the shade and just admired the beauty. My husband chose to go in the conservatory and thoroughly enjoyed it. A must see in Cincinnati.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My family enjoyed our visit to the Krohn. The facility is well maintained and the admission price was a bargain. In particular, my children enjoyed the bonsai trees and the volunteers who were working on them during our visit. The hydroponic display was a favorite, too. Be sure to look for the pepper plants, banana trees, pomegranites and vanilla pods growing.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great memories of visiting Krohn. As a kid my school would visit once a year. A favorite was watching the koi in the water and crossing the bridge. I always felt the "tunnel" behind the bridge was a secret passage. The plants were beautiful too.

Growing up my family would visit every year at Christmas-time. I love the Christmas tree made of pointsettia plants and what used to be a live nativity outside complete with actors. Visiting then is a must. It is a tradition we have enjoyed for over thirty years.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

World class conservatory. Krohn is in a park setting at Eden Park. Spend a few hours and then drive/walk around the park. Great views of the Ohio River and surrounding area from the overlook just up the road. Reflecting lake is just down the hill. All within walking distance of Kroh.

Been to Krohn Conservatory? Share your experiences!