“:(” 4 of 5 stars

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“:(”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

No butterfly exhibit when we were there ....but nice walk amongst plants . Beautiful fragrant plants ...kids loved the train displays .i'm sure my niece will take the children back for Santa

Cincinnati, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The Butterfly Exhibit is awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

We go to Conservatory only about once a year but I went for the Mother's Day treat this year and the Butterfly exhibit for I had never been. WOW! If you have never been to the Butterflies - you should make an effort to. It is awesome!

Visited May 2012
Franklin, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“beautiful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Entrance fee was minimal. I so enjoyed the conservatory, very educational, especially for those who love gardening. It is a nice place to take children because those who were there with their parents had many nice comments about everything they were seeing. Gift store is reasonably priced.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Nice and free! It is a little small. I haven't ever been to a butterfly show. I am a plant lover, so I could always see more. The surrounding area - Eden park is fun too.

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great for visitors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We came for the Butterfly Show and it was fantastic--we had visitors from England, and they were impressed. I was very pleased with all of the wonderful perks that this place and its atmosphere provided. It was a real treat!

Visited June 2012

Been to Krohn Conservatory? Share your experiences!