“Nice stadium!!”
Review of Paul Brown Stadium

Paul Brown Stadium
Ranked #32 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Sat in section 317. Had good view of whole field. Food pricey like any other venue. Had great atmosphere!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Awesome seats, very helpful stadium staff, love watching the Bengals play at Paul Brown Stadium! Security keeps everything in order, good prices on everything.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I traveled to Ohio for the Macy's Music festival, formaly the Jazz Festival for 2013. I came with a group, it was fifty two of us in total. We all attended both nights which were, Friday, July 26 and Saturday, July 27, 2013. I like the stadium but the foods and drinks prices are really outragiously high. I enjoyed both nights lineup accept for RKelly.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our seats were so high up I seen Jesus and the 12 disciples! I couldn't hear a word out of the artisis mouth. R. Kelly was 2 hours late, lip sync for 10 minutes left off stage came back 45 minutes late put on a awful performance and left.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Attended for my birthday July 27th. Parking was easy and convenient and only cost $15 (I'm from NY/NJ area and that is cheap for an event). Staff and security helped us find our seats without any problem. One staff member in particular was very friendly and helpful her name was Autumn. In general the event was well organized and all of the singers started on time except for R Kelly who kept us waiting for 1.5 hours. Bathroom was ok except all of the hand soap ran out. The ony other problem is if you are on the main level the restroom is really far. Also seats are pretty uncomfortable.