“awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

macy's music fest have gone three years in a row just amazing. the fest is a two day event always july the last weekend of that month

Visited July 2013

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not a huge football fan”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Take this rating with a grain of salt since I'm not a pro football fan and have never been to another professional football venue, but I just wasn't terribly impressed. I'd rather see my Bearcats play in Nippert and I'm so exciting about the major renovations that have recently been announced.

Mount Airy
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

While visiting Cincinnati this summer we did a tour of Paul Brown stadium. I had called previously and was able to easily set up a tour. Staff was efficient and easy to work with. The tour lasted about an hour. The cost for a family of 5 was $24. (way cheaper then the Reds tour!). We were able to run on the turf, sit in press booth, see a luxury box and more. Tour guide was great with all ages.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Amy R
Cincinnati, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not nearly as bad as I was told the experience was going to be.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friend was dead-set on us both going to a Bengals game this year, and scalped us two tickets to the Dallas game. The original ticket price was $60 a piece behind the endzone facing the river, which seems a bit steep but I'm not going to quabble over prices. I have been to Great American Ball Park multiple times, so this review is largely going to be in comparison to that stadium and my experiences.

I also want to start off saying, I did not hear good things about this stadium. Not specifically sure about what, just in general over the years since it was built. The whole politics behind the taxpayer money funding the stadium is another topic to get enraged about, but will not reflect this review.

First thing I noticed was, despite us entering the stadium with most of the crowd right before the game, getting through security and through the crowds and to our seats was... surprisingly easy. I remember having a lot more trouble making it into a baseball game successfully with the large crowds making it difficult to get anywhere. And this game was packed, as there were quite the substantial number of Dallas fans as well and Cincinnati fans filling the stadium.

The experience during the game was surprisingly laid-back and enjoyable. We were sitting in a mixed crowd of people supporting both teams, and while we were engaging in a bit of trash-talk and DEFINITELY yelling at the field during big plays, there was a level of camaraderie between everyone seated around us. I myself was sitting right next to a Cowboys fan, and had several light discussions with her as the game progressed. All-in-all, the crowd experience was the highlight of my visit.

I have never been to another Football stadium, so I can't really compare and contrast. Despite my unfortunate seat behind the endzone, I could still see the game and the scoreboards with ease. The concession and restroom lines were never very long (outside of halftime) which was the most surprising good point. The concessions were ungodly expensive, which I believe to be that way at all major sports venues, but with some inventive use of baggy clothing me and my friend got drunk with only purchasing two collectible-cup Coca Colas ;)

All in all, I was pleasantly surprised with my experience at Paul Brown Stadium. I'm docking one point because the pricing systems in place are ludicrous; my seat was somewhat overpriced, and the concessions are more overpriced than I can express with words. Remember guys; you use taxpayer money to build this thing >:( Don't wanna break the bank to enjoy it.

Definitely wanna check out a Steelers game this upcoming season and review again :)

Visited December 2012
Cincinnati
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Stadium”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

There isn't a bad seat in the house. Whether you're there to actually watch the game or just watch people, the stadium doesn't disappoint.

Visited October 2012