“Great Stadium”
Review of Paul Brown Stadium

Paul Brown Stadium
Ranked #30 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed May 26, 2013

There isn't a bad seat in the house. Whether you're there to actually watch the game or just watch people, the stadium doesn't disappoint.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The good thing about a bad team is you can check out the stadium pretty cheap. Paul Brown Stadium is one of the nicer stadiums in the North East. Now if the Bengals would only step up their game.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Just driving past you can appreciate the design of the stadium. Paid for by tax payers so that millionaires can make more money. However it is a nice stadium

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Another taxpayer subsidized monument to the egos of major league sports. This kind of facility has no business being between downtown and the river.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was in town to see family and I decided to see a Bengals game; I'm glad I did!! I had a great time. The only thing I was disappointed with was the big screen TV. Is it even a HDTV? I guess I'm just spoiled w/ Gilette Stadium in NE.