“Nice stadium”
Review of Paul Brown Stadium

Paul Brown Stadium
Ranked #37 of 199 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was in town to see family and I decided to see a Bengals game; I'm glad I did!! I had a great time. The only thing I was disappointed with was the big screen TV. Is it even a HDTV? I guess I'm just spoiled w/ Gilette Stadium in NE.

All reviews
"great seats"
"a lot of fun"
"ohio river"

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have been to Paul Brown Stadium many times. I love going to the games and have even been to a Prom there. It is a great venue. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Go and root for the Bengals!! There is always a great time to be had here with thousands of your closest friends!!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Great stadium! Enjoy going to every home game for the Bengals. Also attended some good concerts here