“Somkey Bones Great value for a Family Meal”
Review of Smokey Bones - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Smokey Bones
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife and I visit or carry out Smokey Bones at least 1 time per week. We use the Bones Club Card and we get 1 meal in every 5 free. They always have great coupons and the Pulled Pork and quarter chicken is my favorite.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Smokey Bones on Beechmont Avenue is now serving Prime Rib which is out standing. Service is great, with very friendly staff.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Three of us went to Smokey Bones to watch some NCAA Basketball Tournament games and have a few beers and a bite to eat. When we arrived they were pretty empty, but we found out that they typically do not open befor 4:30 PM on Friday and we arrived at 1:45 PM. We sat at the bar so we had good views of the TV's and ordered some beers and a couple appetizers. The spring roles and shrimp dunkers were hot and tasted ok, but nothing to rave about. I ordered fish and chips which were good but a bit greasy. The beer specials were well priced, but I found the normal bar prices a bit on the high side. We have been to this location on a few occassions over the years and they have never been better than jusk ok.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

On our way to Florida, we stopped here for lunch. Having eaten at the Dayton location in the past, we knew we could get a good meal. We weren't disappointed. The lunch special for $7.99 was perfect - bbq pulled pork with 2 sides. We chose baked beans & coleslaw. Everything was delicious. We enjoyed the different bbq sauces they offer. We're just sorry there isn't a Smokey Bones closer to home - they have a great looking menu & we'd love to try other things.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great service and will alter the entrees to accommodate my dietary needs. Also love the mini desserts! Just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth without packing on lots of calories. :-)