“Get the crab cakes...and the filet...and the doughnuts”
Review of Embers

Embers
Reserve with OpenTable
Embers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 2,061 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Galbraith Road
Reviewed August 14, 2014

It's upscale but I think it's in a strip mall.?? It was dark and raining when I arrived so I'm not sure. It has all of the usual fare of an upscale steakhouse and the service was extraordinary. If you've never tried duck fat fries I would recommend doing so. The steak was perfectly cooked and tender. The sides were fine as well. I won't really review them because you can't really mess up mashed potatoes, asparagus, etc. When you visit, do yourself a favor and order the Oreo cookie stuffed doughnuts. I really don't care for desserts after a large meal but these were unbelievable.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

The waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful. The wine was excellent. My husband's steak was perfect and I had the seared tuna. yum! I am definitely going back. It is a little on the pricey side but I thought it was worth it.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Steak and fish house with awesome sushi! Place is on the higher end. Great service and food was presented perfectly. Good special occasion place or business meal.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We visited this restaurant for the first time for our Anniversary with our family and friends and the food was great. The filet they serve is so tender you can cut it with a fork, the service is impeccable and the atmosphere is very nice. It is a pricy restaurant but well worth it. And don't forget to try the homemade ice cream!!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had dinner here on my own. I had some shrimp sushi which was good and the scallops as main. The structure of the scallop dish was not right with a lot of unnecessary other flavours on the plate. The 3 scallops themselves were good, but for $36 this was not a value course. It looks like a steak place and maybe they are better, but the service was a bit slow and all in all I thought it was charging top prices without delivering a top product. I went on a Wednesday. Maybe I caught it on a bad night?