“Must join the Sweet Rewards Club”

Graeter's Western Hills
Ranked #30 of 59 Dessert in Cincinnati
Good for: Families with children
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

On my husband's birthday, he was given the best large sundae for free because we are members of the Sweet Rewards Club. The club is absolutely free and there are all kinds of promotions at Graeter's . I was really impressed because I thought he would be given a very small freebe but is was actually larger than the one I purchased. What a surprise! What a neat idea! Free sundaes for your birthday. Each person has to have their own card.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Pricey. not worth the value for what you get. Don't understand what the big hype is. If you want to pay alot for ice cream this is your place. I'll stick with udf. It's cheaper and taste better.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

This place has good ice cream, candy and bakery goods. There are tables if you want to sit and eat. I always like the donuts and coffee. They have a good selection of food items from which to choose. I don't think anyone would be disappointed with their choice.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Whenever Graeter's is mentioned on national TV there is a run on their ice cream and the company just keeps on growing. Their ice cream is rich and made in small batches, and packed by hand. Really! I watch them do this when we took grandchildren there to watch the process. They have a zillion flavors, some with chocolate chips. That's the wrong word. They are chololate hunks. As evidence of their quality, every July they have peach ice cream. If their representatives go to Georgeia and are not satisfied with that's year's peach quality they don't make it and you have to wait till the next year. But when they do make it you know that it is special.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The only ice cream still made the good old fashion way and still the best. A little sweeter than most.