“YUM!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,408 of 1,982 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Springfield Pike
“YUM!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Chicken, steak, shrimp and many other combinations of entrees artfully prepared on a grill -- right before your eyes...Absolutely delicious, served with rice, soup and salad. A wonderful place to meet up with your family and/or friends for a great tasting meal out. Give the cook a night off...fo to Benihana at Tri County.

Visited September 2012

“Would not return”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have visited the downtown Cincinnati several times for lunch until it closed recently, so I thought I would try the one in Tri County for lunch one day. It was nothing like the perviously mentioned location. It appeared dirty and the place was dead. . There were little flies flying around, and the grill seemed really greasy like it hasn't been cleaned all the way. The food wasnt prepared the same and the shrimp sauce (which is my favorite), tasted nothing like the one downtown. Seeing that there are no other Benihana's around other than this location, I will be returning to my newest favorite hibachi place, The Fuji Steak House-it is nicer and the food is awesome.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Linda H
Afghanistan
“Best Fried Rice”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Every time I return to Cincinnati, I go to Benihana at Tri County. I get three orders of fried rice because it is wonderful and makes good take home. I also order the Chateaubriand. It is almost impossible to get an excellent steak but this is right there. After many visits you will have your favorite chef and he will know you.

• Visited March 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
“Slow and Bland”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

It took forever and we sat and waited forever for the chef to show up to cook. It took so long my 6 year old fell asleep and didn't wake up the entire night no matter how much noise they made. Most of the food wasn't special, minimal flavor. My tuna was cooked well but the flavor was missing, although the side dish part of the seared tuna was good. For the price it wasn't a good value, I would go somewhere else first.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Louvul
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Disappointing! Expensive! Poor quality food!”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I went to Benihana with my family for a birthday celebration.
Upon arrival we were told that there would be a 45 minute wait for a table.
This turned out to be a 80 minute wait. The waiter forgot our appetizer and we had to remind him. Our server did not serve the green hot tea that was a guaranteed part of out order. The cook was unfriendly, and forgot our rice. ( We ordered steamed rice. He prepared the order of chicken fried rice for the other guest and completely left our order of steam rice out.) We ordered chicken dishes and seafood. The salmon I ordered was steamed with vegetables. The vegetables were soggy or burnt and the salmon was tasteless and overcooked. The tuna we ordered was grossly undercooked.
The cook forgot to make the noodles with my daughters dish. Overall, not a good experience, and each dish cost anywhere from 20 to 25 dollars. We will not return to this restaurant.

• Visited December 2011