“Very good pizza with a different variety.”
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #148 of 1,991 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Very good pizza and they have a nice variety of different toppings that you wouldn't normally see at an average pizza place. We got a few of half and half pizzas so that we could try the different options. Each type was very good. They have a nice outdoor seating area and the staff is very efficient and polite. I highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Dewey's Pizza

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was the first time I'd even heard of Dewey's and my sister said it was the best pizza in the whole wide world. While the crust was good... it was entirely flavorless. Actually the whole pizza was flavorless. I was kind of disappointed. I mean, all that pizza would have needed was a little Italian seasoning and maybe a pinch of salt to make it really good. I couldn't taste anything.. it was like eating cardboard. I've had better pizza out of a freezer.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had two more great pizza's from Dewey's. This time was a Bronx Bomber and a Southwest Chicken. Both had great ingredients, great crust & great flavor. We ordered ahead of time before we went to a nearby movie and the pizza's were ready on time when we arrived. Will go back!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We're regulars at the Clifton site. The food is always great and reliably so. Nice choice of beers .

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We am not great pizza lover but we tried this place. We ordered Killer Veggie and Caprice. Both were best pizza, we had in long time. Even atmosphere is nice. (especially for dinner). Even thought price is high, that is worth of taste of pizza.

When we think of pizza, we won't go anywhere else than dewey's.