“I personally think everything is too much”
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #118 of 2,061 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The garlic is too much, the sauce is too much and the PRICES are wayyy too much! I've tried this place 3 times to make sure I wasn't biased on just 1 visit. I wasn't.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The pizza was just ok. I had heard it was super fantastic but in my opinion it didn't live up to that. And it was expensive. I would rather have LaRosa's or Donato's.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have friends that rave about this place. We went once with the kids but didn't see what all the excitement was about. It was good, there was alcohol and salads available but not anything stellar.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We're been to several Dewey's locations in our area in the past few years. I love the salads, and I think you get a much nicer salad for less money than at my old fav salad place (Panera). The pizzas are yummy on a delicious thin crust with a slightly spicy red sauce. You may watch them tossing the crusts (through the glass window). When we ate here last, at the Montgomery Rd. location, the service was really good (it was 2pm) and the food good. The Hawaiian pizza I ordered wasn't the best I've had here but it's a matter of personal taste. When we had a large group of family here in the past they were very accommodating (we called ahead). The Clifton location always seems to be busy. The Kenwood location has also been a positive experience, except the parking is always busy (lots of shops share a lot).

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great creative pizzas, good staff, nice atmosphere.