“Good Pizza”

Dewey's Pizza
Ranked #176 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have friends that rave about this place. We went once with the kids but didn't see what all the excitement was about. It was good, there was alcohol and salads available but not anything stellar.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

We're been to several Dewey's locations in our area in the past few years. I love the salads, and I think you get a much nicer salad for less money than at my old fav salad place (Panera). The pizzas are yummy on a delicious thin crust with a slightly spicy red sauce. You may watch them tossing the crusts (through the glass window). When we ate here last, at the Montgomery Rd. location, the service was really good (it was 2pm) and the food good. The Hawaiian pizza I ordered wasn't the best I've had here but it's a matter of personal taste. When we had a large group of family here in the past they were very accommodating (we called ahead). The Clifton location always seems to be busy. The Kenwood location has also been a positive experience, except the parking is always busy (lots of shops share a lot).

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great creative pizzas, good staff, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Dewey's Deffinitely Delivers-for overall food quality. The salads are great! The Monthly Specialty Pizzas are Awesome. I really enjoy the Mexican Pizza Special. Great touch to top off the pizza with Chipolttle Ranch Dressing. Prices are reasonable. Calzones are a great, one person meal, for the price. Toppings of Amish Chicken, Sundried Tomatoes, and Artichoke Hearts amongst many others to choose from. Service is very friendly and accomodating.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I actually go for the salads! Always feresh and nice combination also good paired with a pizza to share! LOVE Dewey's!