“Once a week!!!”

Ranked #101 of 1,991 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Love this place! We go once a week for breakfast and get the chicken salad melt with soup. My husband Loves the tomato basil and I swear by the Italian wedding!!! We split the sandwich. We try to watch our cholesterol and not always eat eggs for breakfast. My only little complaint is that they carry the squash soup and clam chowder too long. Squash in the fall goes until Christmas and the clam chowder goes to May or until they run out.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

MitziMargaret - Thank you for coming in to see us once a week! It's great to know you and your husband have your go to favorite items on our menu. We appreciate your feedback on our soups and will pass your comments along. We look forward to seeing you next week!

There are newer reviews for First Watch

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have been there several times over the years for breakfast and lunch and the judgement is mixed. The food selection and the quality is good but the prices are a tad on the high side, in my opinion. Personally I think the quality has declined over the past few years. It was one of those places that blew me away when they first hit the scene but now I think twice before going there because I have reservations about the value of their food offerings. Has success forced them to lower their standards or have I just become too picky - I don't know. What I do know is I rethink going there because I am not keen on them as I used to be. Decide for yourself.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

RJS6700 - Thank you for all your visits over the years. We truly appreciate your candid feedback and thoughts. We always want to exceed the expectations of our guests, in food, service, quality and value, so your comments will be taken very serious. The issues you bring up here do not meet our high standards and we sincerely apologize. We do hope you give us another chance to earn back your trust.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Great place for a quick breakfast. However, you do need to plan to spend sometime before you can be seated since it is always crowded. They do have a nice touch with providing complementary coffee while you wait.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

wgf935 - Thank you for all of your visits! We are very happy you can count on us for a quick and delicious breakfast.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My friend and I had a lovely brunch after a walk. The service was adequate and they did not interrupt us as we chatted. The food is consistent - very good!

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

swimpartner - Thank you for joining us for brunch after your walk! We are very happy you and your friend enjoyed your meals and had a nice time catching up.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Nice place. Slightly different take on breakfast. They try to be healthy minded. Great service nice people.

Jessica R, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

ken s - Wonderful to hear you like our unique menu and friendly service. Thank you for coming in!