“Awesome First Visit”

J. Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J. Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 2,005 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy. 71 in Rookwood Commons
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I had a chance to take my wife to this restaurant on a recent trip to Cincinnati. Made reservations on line and arrived about 20 minutes early and they seated us right away. We started off with the chicken tortilla soup which was so tasty. I then ordered the ribeye steak with mac & cheese that was the best that I have had in years! My wife had the chicken monetary and baked potatoe and loved it. The service was great and prompt. We will be back again when in the area, you can count on it!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Never had a better veggie burger. The fries are also amazing with the honey dijion dip. Service is excellent and very rarely a long wait.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Our reservation was for 7:45 and they seated us immediately. A lot of restaurants aren't like that, even with a reservation.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Love going here even though it is a bit pricier. My favorite is the thai salad. All their food and service is consistent and great. Love love the carrot cake which is served warm and melts in your mouth. I always get one to go too.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have eaten at J Alexanders before but never in Cincinnati. This one was as good as the other we have been at. We were looking for something relatively quick and dependable and this fit the bill. Our server was very knowledgeable and attentive. The food was hot when it arrived and tasty. For a chain type restaurant J Alex is a step up from a lot of the others