“One of our favorites!”

J. Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J. Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 2,050 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy. 71 in Rookwood Commons
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We've never had a bad meal at this J. Alexander's. It's our go-to restaurant for a relaxing dinner in a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Lunch time as could be expected was busy. Meeting a friend for a leisurely lunch and felt we were rushed.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

Beautiful, contemporary decor. Salmon and salads are very good.

Reviewed January 16, 2012

-- "Want some more lemon-aid" Care fro more iced tea? Bill came -- $20 additional dollars for the lemon-aid.. ya coulda warned us!? Won't be back for the mediocre food either....

2  Thank Starbuckles
Reviewed December 7, 2011

My wife and I went for dinner and loved it. The steak Maui was outstanding, maybe the best I've had. Loved the string French fries, my wife had a great salad. We did share some mashed potatoes which were ok, not my favorite. Unique appetizer- grilled artichoke, tastier than it looks.

Dessert - carrot cake! Better than my mom's (who is a GREAT cook).

Service - wow! Best in town.