TripAdvisor

Order Online
Ranked #157 of 2,399 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have a nice selection for lunch and a special for the day. Reasonable prices and nice atmosphere, lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed October 23, 2019

Try the Spinach Salad it is the best. A great home town feel. I have never had anything on the menu,which is several, I did not like.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019

they have great appitizers. I recommend the stuffed mushroom, Excellent! Try to get there a little early, it gets crowded and parking may be an issue .

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 13, 2019

We have lived on the Westside for a while and this was our first time at Nick and Tom's. It was a great experience!! The food was wonderful and the staff was really friendly. I had the G.O.A.T and my husband had The Big Easy and we both enjoyed every bite. I will definitely be back sooner than later.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We had a party at Nick and Tom’s April 14th with 20+ people and our servers went out of their way to insure we had an excellent time! Everyone’s food came out fresh and hot and delicious.

Date of visit: April 2019
JoshS3703, Manager at Nick & Tom's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thanks for the great review. I’m glad everything went great for you.