“I'm only rating salad & service!”
Review of Pizzeria UNO Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizzeria UNO Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Not my choice to eat here since I'm eating gluten free for health reasons. So I ordered walnut crusted goat cheese salad. It looked good and tasted good too, good dressing, although there were not many blueberries on it (part of the description). I guess since the walnuts were "crusted" that's why I didn't see any. There were 2 large scoops of goat cheese for the protein, and a nice bed of field green lettuce. It was $12, a few dollars overpriced for what I got. My friend got the same salad (almost as big a serving) as part of the soup & salad special for $8, which turned out to be a MUCH better deal.

The waitress was very good and earned her 20% tip.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Food and service is always great. If you want a quiet place when a game is on, this may not be a good place for you. If you are a sports fan, want good food in a very relaxed atmosphere-look no further than Uno!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We haven't been to an Uno's in years, we have none close to us back home in Florida. So, we decided to try this one out on this visit home. The pizza was surprisingly better than remembered, very good. Our mother had a hamburger it was delicious. Our server was incredible! He really helped make the night, thank you Damian! We sampled the Bourbon Beer-unbelievable. If you like beer and whiskey you will love this beer. We will definitely be back. Give them a try.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

This restaurant is well worth a visit. The food tastes the same everytime. Large portions. Great chicago pizza. Service is up and down depending on the server.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook