“This Place is AMAZING!”

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Cincinnati
“This Place is AMAZING!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was my first visit. We were so Amazed to find such an incredible choice of items on the menu. We wanted to try Everything. The Pizza is out of this world! We had the artichoke pizza and it was so good and the crust was light,fluffy, yet crunchy. We also had the Pesto pasta and the Gorgonzola pasta. The Cesar salad was made fresh and the dressing from scratch, one of the best I've eaten. The croutons and bread are both so delicious. We were told the Apple Pizza is a Must Have, and we look forward to coming back and trying it on our next visit. I love to cook and I'm very picky. I think this place is a Hidden Secret, and we hadn't heard about it before, I can't wait to come back with my husband.

• Visited May 2013

Cincinnati, OH
“The Best Pizza”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is definitely a go to for the Sicilian pizza and wood fired apple pizza's. Food is always good here although it can be a bit loud when dining in.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank thebladeszoocincy
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Two words: APPLE PIZZA”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Pomi's is best known for their wood fired pizza and you really shouldn't bother with anything else on the menu. If you go for only one thing have their apple pizza--it is a dessert pizza with ricotta, apricot jam, granny smith apples and strudel topping. It is the most amazing thing and will keep me going back time and time again.

• Visited November 2012
Mason, Ohio
“Not your usual pizza”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I love the food this place puts out. But make no mistake, if you're looking for your run-of-the-mill pepperoni pizza, you're in the wrong place. Their pizza is a lot more specialty, almost artisan. Try the chicken and spinach or the Holler for your Doller. Totally worth it.

• Visited May 2012
cincinnati
“not so great”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This restaurant seems to be slipping. Service was not the greatest. The greens in my salad were pretty much rotting. I picked through the whole thing to get some edible bites. The rest was black and slimy. The pasta was great, but the artichoke pizza was quite bland. Not like it used to be !!

• Visited June 2012