“Fridays”

Good for: Families with children
Morrow
“Fridays”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Fridays is one of my favorite american restaurants because they have so much value and i love there deal on appetizers on Thursdays I always get the pot stickers because they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good :-)

• Visited June 2013

Milford, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waiter Argued With Customers”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

To make a long story short, terrible service started with being sat without menus, and after we ordered and warned our waiter that I am allergic to onions, ordered salmon and shrimp, which was not listed as having onions on it. Salmon came out covered in caramelized something on it, so I tried it. They were onions. My mother had eaten there several times before and said that she'd never seen any onions on it. When I told the waiter that a mistake had been made, he told me it hadn't. He continuously argued and then left the table. The next time he came back he continued to insist that he didn't make a mistake. After arguing with the waiter several times and as we were preparing to leave, the manager FINALLY came over to apologize for the mistake... But we still paid full price. All in all the worst service I've had in a long time.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank scottr496
“Your average TGI's”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Like the title says..It's a typical Fridays. Food is the same as any other one, and the only time I go is late at night when everyone else closes.

Visited July 2012
Morrow, Ohio
“Always a good time....”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Andrea always waits on us at the bar......Ray of sunshine with great service combo! Food is a good value. Atmosphere is always good.

Orleans, Indiana
“Pretentious, overpriced food.”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Since it will be short the good first
Nicely decorated and clean
People were friendly
It was across the street from my hotel
The potato skins appetizer was excellent
Kids liked the ribs and chicken strips
Now the bad
Every entree on the adult menu just looks like they are trying too hard
Somebody fell in love with garnishes, steak, mashed potatoes, corn, fries, chicken breast all covered with what I believe was chives.
Definitely on the high side price wise. $82 for 2 adults and 3 kids. Most similar chains run us $50-$60
We kept getting Cokes that tasted like Dr Pepper(The waitress was very nice about our asking for new drinks and even explained how they have 4 different sodas coming out of the same place so they get mixed, apparently it's a common problem)

Really the best part of my visit was stopping at the Kohl's behind this place and finding a Jacket I had been looking for 80% off that made up for the extra $30 I felt like I just spent on a subpar meal. I should have known better when at 7:30PM the employees outnumbered the customers. If the hostess and Waitress hadn't been so nice it would've gotten a one.

• Visited May 2012