“Inconsistent chain food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati
“Inconsistent chain food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

The service is just ok, don't be in a hurry. The food is sub par and often served at just warm temperature. The food could be better if served hot, but once again, it's a chain restaurant.

Visited February 2013

Florence, Kentucky
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I dined at the Beechmont Ave location and the food was great. I am always impressed with the presentation of their wonderful food. We have been to Fridays in a lot of different cities and all are clean and well maintained.

• Visited October 2012
Cincinnati, OH
“Great martinis in a fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

The menu is about half Tapas style and half standard fare. Everything is very good. The atmosphere feels like you are hanging out at a friends house and not in a restaurant. Very friendly staff.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank cincykeller
Cincinnati, OH
“Ever Wonder How or Why a Restaurant Exists?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

Went for dinner on a Wednesday night...had bought a Groupon certificate and needed to use it before it expired...as we approached the restaurant we realized we had been to a restaurant in the same space, months before..I guess they didn't make it. Their food had been pretty good...it was Mediterranean.
Anyway...we wanted to try out Latitudes....place was pretty empty when we got there...went ahead and ordered drinks...the special martini I ordered tasted like it was just cranberry and pomegranate juice...there may have been some vodka in there but it was very clearly mostly juice.
Dinner was more interesting...or not...kitchen staff/chef has no flavor sensitivity...everything was either under-seasoned or over-seasoned...I ordered the chicken breast...a bit spicy but it was more over-cooked than anything- also...a huge double breast portion and they didn't clean the breasts properly so the cartilage was still in between the pounded globes of breast meat..
My partner ordered the filet mignon and it was definitely not seasoned...and the mashed potatoes tasted like they came from a box and had no seasoning either, just melted cheese on top..as if that's what makes potatoes taste good.
Aside from the fact that that there were very few people eating there...the dining room had no life, even though they were offering Karaoke later that night. There were fresh flowers on the table of varying types, stuffed into a glass, they looked very un-appealing. There was no salt and pepper on the table and none was offered..I might have enjoyed some fresh pepper on my wedge salad, but that didn't occur to the server...didn't seem to phase her, either, when she brought my entree and I had no flatware with which to eat it. I had to ask.
Again...ever wonder how a restaurant like this exists? They clearly have no concept of what it takes to be "good"...but maybe the issue isn't the quality of the restaurant, when the clientele is a group of people who aren't discerning, anyway.
I guess we get what we expect...at this level...that isn't very much.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Chipndale69
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food was surprisingly acceptable - even good. Wait staff was good, and pretty accommodating for kids.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2007