“Great lunch.”

Teller's of Hyde Park
Reserve with OpenTable
Teller's of Hyde Park is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #375 of 1,979 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hyde Park
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Great lunch.”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have dined here several times, always good. Crowded, busy, but excellent service, great beer and wine selections and great food. It was sandwiches and salads this time - all memorable.

Ohio
“Good choice in Hyde Park”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We went to Teller's for a birthday dinner. i had called earlier in the day (Friday) and asked the hostess if they were necessary. She said it was always a safe idea so I made a reservation for three at 5:45. There was a crowd forming around the bar but were taken upstairs where our table waited in an almost empty eating area above the bar. it didn't stay that way for long however. Our server was prompt and knowledgeable and brought me a taste of a beer she had suggested. That's a very nice touch when you can taste before you order (the full size beers are not cheap). The menu is varied and has a wide range of offerings from the less expensive to more expensive. My daughter and I split the Spinach Artichoke dip as our appetizer. It was good, but the melted cheese on top was difficult to break through from the start with only tortilla chips to use. My husband and daughter asked for the made to order individual pizzas and I had the SBLG (salmon, bacon, lettuce and guacamole). All were delicious (I wish there had been more guacamole on the sandwich, plenty of bacon though) and we all went home with lunch for another day. As someone else mentioned, it was loud, even upstairs, from the crowd downstairs around the bar.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great food and excellent service”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I had dinner last night at Tellers. We arrived at 6:30pm on Friday evening with a reservation. We did not have to wait, but clearly others without reservations did have a wait. Our server was Sara who become the perfect sales person for the restaurant, just as a server should be. She let my wife taste two wines to determine which she liked best, and helped with recommendations about wine and food. We shared a goat cheese salad, which was wonderful. The goat cheese was prepared just right and the arugula and sliced apples were fresh. My wife ordered the mushroom pizza which she raved about to our waitress and the couple sitting next to us. I ordered the cajun farfalle pasta which included shrimp, chicken and andouille sausage. It was not too spicy and had a nice blend of textures with the mix of seafood, chicken and sausage. I also ordered 50 West IPA beer. This is a local brewery that just opened in December. I don't believe they are selling bottles in the stores yet, so it was nice to try a beer that was not easily available. I was also impressed with their beer selection. Of the many beers on draft, most were stronger ABV or flavor, which is common in winter. Our portions were generous and we had must to take home. There were really only two downsides to the evening. Parking was a challenge - I dropped her off and parked 3 blocks away - but this is typical for the area on a weekend evening. Also, we sat near the door which brought in a cold breeze whenever a group of people came and left at the same time. Otherwise, it was a great experience and we will return.

1 Thank Jeff C
Cincinnati
“Good”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We ate at Teller's for dinner last night. It's a noisy, happening place on a Friday night. The bar area was very busy with the upscale elbow rubbers, and there was a wait for a table.

The place is well decorated. It's an old bank, and some of the seating is in the old vault - neat!

Anyhow, we had reservations and were seated promptly. Overall, I think the food was overpriced, but very good. A reviewer called this bar food. It definitely do not agree with that. I got a Cantonese Chicken Salad ($14) and it was very good, but wasn't huge, and probably should be $10 or $12. My wife got a crab cake, which was excellent - little filler, but again, overpriced for what she got ($14).

Our server was prompt and polite.

They have an EXTENSIVE beer menu. If your a a beer connisuer, this place is for you. A huge on-tap list, and equal bottle list.

We'll go back, but only if there is another groupon, or it's a very special occasion.

1 Thank CinciJim
Grimes, Iowa
“Casual, great food”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife and I ate here recently and were pleasantly surprised. We splint the Goat Cheese Salad. My wife had the Short Ribs and I had the Cajun Farfalle. For dessert we had the Bourbon Vanilla Crème Brulee and the Peanut Butter Mousse. Everything was great and the service was good in a nice casual atmosphere. The prices are reasonable. We used a Groupon and they are also in the Entertainment Book. We think that this is one of the better restaurants in the Cincinnati area. We will be back.

1 Thank tm212