“Really good Chinese food, atmosphere needs some work.”

Johnny Chan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #1,418 of 2,028 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I had the general tso's chicken and it was really good and pipping hot. It was great for a lunch stop. With the lunch portion you get a choice of an egg roll or 2 crab Rangoons, I got the rangoons, they were great.

The atmosphere has something to be desired but is about average for a mom and pop Chinese place.

I think the whole thing was about $7.50 with a coke before tip. So for the quality of the food it was a deal.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I am a regular take out customer at Johnny Chan's. Their food is great,the premises and kitchen (you can watch them prepare your meal) are clean and the employees are friendly. Some of my favorite dishes are their Hunan Chicken, Chicken Pad Thai and Chicken Fried Rice. They have the best General Tso Chicken I have ever eaten the not to spicy sweet sauce compliments the precisely cooked chicken (many places overcook chicken making it dry) make it a great reasonably priced meal. I also recommend their pot stickers and won ton soup.

Reviewed September 8, 2010

We went for the lunch buffet. The waitress was very nice and tried to keep up with our drinks and needs. The buffet had a nice selection but I thought the food was only ok. I have enjoyed other Chinese places more.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Loveland, Ohio
Reviewed August 19, 2008

Always do take out here but like the food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook