“THE BEST WINGS”

Add it.
Wild Mike's - Bridgetown Rd
Ranked #469 of 2,019 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is our place for wings. The wings are perfectly prepared, crisp, not gooey, and some in a zillion flavors and strengths. We order 50 or 100 for our family parties. One orders in advance; they give you a time, and if you are there when they say, you leave with the wings piping hot....but you know, if there are any leftover (hardly ever) they heat up fabulously in the oven (not the microwave since they tend to soften up too much.)

1  Thank drmmcvg

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I started going here because I needed a place close to the office so I could back in a flash for emergencies- it has become a favorite for colleagues and family (or at least they tolerate it for me)

Burgers and BLTs are very good--- soups--especially chx noodle and gumbo are great.

Wednesdays are wing days-- They are a bit more expensive than other places, but the wings are top notch---

Reviewed June 16, 2010

Ate lunch here on June 16th, 2010 with 3 coworkers. Each had sandwiches or salads, and soups. Everyone enjoyed their food. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich and it was a generous portion of chicken, buffalo sauce, cheese, and three large strips of bacon. chicken noodle soup was great too. Glasses were never empty, and we were checked on every 5 to 10 minutes, just the right frequency. Its bar food, so don't except ambiance, save for pool tables and vinyl tablecloths. I would happily eat here again.